Check Collision, colliders, collider. Spark AR, instagram
Check collision between two objects with nice visualization.
EXAMPLE project included!
To check for collision:
1. Connect objects position to patch inputs
2. Connect objects scale as sizes to patch inputs. Or you can type your own size values
To enable visualization:
1. Insert 'Collider Visualization' block in the same parent as objects in question
2. Connect objects position to block inputs
3. Check 'Enable Visualization' setting in block inputs
In Collision output type is Signal.
Collision Started and Collision Ended outputs are of type Pulse.
For any questions join our Telegram chat: https://t.me/sparkarchat
You'll get .arp patch file, block with collider visualization, and EXAMPLE project from where you can learn everything
Patch for checking collision
Block for collider visualization
Sample project with example